In the first week of February 2016 we announced that we had to end the special item of the singing- talents. In the meantime Taptoe Delft has been busy with an alternative: for the special item in 2016 we are looking for people that can play trombone and are eager to play together at the 10th edition of Taptoe Delft in September 2016.
Have you been dreaming all your live of playing at the , famous, especially for musicians, marketplace in Delft? Well, this is your chanc! Read on!
We are looking for 50 to 60 trombone players to play at a special item in the master program and the finals of Taptoe Delft. Together you will form a huge TROMBONE CHOIR that will be directed by Rob Balfoort.
Taptoe Delft will organize 3 performances at the 9th and 10th of September 2016. In every show the TROMBONE CHOIR presents two items; a special item during the master program and a final item. Taptoe Delft has over 7000 visitors and also this year a television recording will take place.
We are looking for :
– enthusiastic tenor- and basstromboneplayers (M/F)
– your playing level is HaFaC and beyond
– you are prepared to study the music pieces. And you can play them at the 1st rehearsal . (we send you the music pieces on forehand (PDF))
– you are available on the following dates:
1. one afternoon that will take place before the summer vacation, for which we will invite you in time
2. Thursday evening the 8th of September 2016 ; from 19:00 -23:00 hrs ( on the marketplace in Delft)
3. Friday evening the 9th of September (evening performance)
4. Saturday the 10th of September (afternoon- AND evening performance)
Are you enthusiastic after reading all this? Please contact Rob Balfoort ( email@example.com) and send him the following information:
– your name
– your instrument (tenor-, basstrombone)
– your level
And, last but not least, except for traveling expenses and possible accommodation costs , your participation is free of charge.